HAL COVID-19 Update: Client Service Continues
- HAL COVID-19 Update: Client Service Continues
Updated June 29, 2020
Dear HAL Clients and Partners,
We would like to update you on our plans for dealing with the disruptions caused by COVID-19. Hansen, Allen & Luce (HAL) supports the recommendations of Governor Gary R. Herbert and Salt Lake County Mayor Jenny Wilson to slow the spread of COVID-19. In the past weeks we have implemented the following to continue supporting your projects:
- New technology. We have implemented remote services which enable us to interact through video conferencing, chat, and file sharing to limit in-person interactions both within the office and with clients.
- Remote work. Many of our staff are successfully working remotely in their homes. We invite you to continue to contact our staff at the office (801-566-5599) or on their cell phones. Calls to the office will be directed to cell phones as needed.
- Social distancing. We have implemented strict social distancing policies (keeping 6-foot separation between people) while at the office and as we interact with your organizations, contractors, and others as required to meet your needs.
- Face masks. Where a 6-foot distance cannot be maintained in a work setting, employees are wearing face masks.
These methods are allowing us to effectively continue projects despite the unusual circumstances.
We want to add a note of gratitude for your continued business. We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and hope to continue our relationship for years to come. We wish everyone continued health and safety.
Marv Allen, P.E.